Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a New Day!

This is the motto of Weight Watchers and has been mine since I woke up this morning.  I know, not really profound, but it's all I got.  After going up a couple of pounds last week thanks to wonderful period, Easter and lack of self control; I took action this morning by finally setting up my etools on Weight Watchers.com, signed up for Krav Maga and found a Weight Watchers meeting less than 1 mile from my house that has my leader from the Tues night meetings that my friends attend.  So I'll be going to meetings without my friends, but will have the same leader (whom I LOVE!), less travel time, at a later time in the evening  so I can make it even when Aiden is running late getting home and two days a week that same leader does meeting by my house!!!!  I feel like I've won the lottery.  I love the etools too!  I spent the last hour getting acquainted with it so I don't feel so intimidated.  I've eaten 1 orange, 1 cup natural applesauce and two psychedelic hard boiled eggs (thanks Easter bunny!) and I feel fantastic so far!  It's not even the food I've eaten that has made me feel good, it's taking control of this part of my life (again, but I'm not focusing on that!) that makes me feel so good!  I just feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment