Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sad, but Butter

It's sad that I've been neglecting the one blog that could help me stay on track with my health.  But I'm here now.  I did gain a little weight back over the holidays, but not as much as I would have in the past.  So I consider that somewhat of a success.  I'm on day 3 of back on track.  Trying to get over bronchitis and ear infections, so I'm still taking it somewhat easy on activity in general.  Light house work, taking care of kids and only necessary work (baking) stuff.  I'm hoping to be back to normal by this time next week.  Just in time for our X Box Kinect (a Christmas gift) and Just Dance 3....I'm going to dance my ass off!  Literally.  You just wait.  I did my measurements and before pictures 2 days ago.  I am going to do new measurements every two weeks and new pictures I think once every month or two.  I will eventually post them...pictures, not measurements.  I'll just give you a total loss of measurements, but no way in hell is anyone going to know my true ass size.  I haven't weighed yet this morning, but yesterday I was already down 5 lbs of water weight for my first day back on strict Primal.  I am eating more dairy right now than necessary, but just to get me back into the swing of things.  I will slowly wean myself to just 1-2 small servings a day...because I refuse to live without butter and cheese.  That's just no way to live at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment