Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2 for Emily

Let me tell you a little about Brenda's diet. Brenda is the dietician. For the first four days on her diet you are doing a "conditioning". During this time you are to eat 5 fruits a day. Every day starts with 2 eggs and fruit, then a few hours later another fruit, then a few hours later a meat, veggie, then a few hours later another fruit, few hours later another fruit, a few hours later a meat, veggie, and potatoe, and finally a few hours later another fruit. After you do conditioning for four days she drops you down to 4, then 3 and 1/2 fruits. Everything else stays pretty much the same. After that it is typical diet stuff, nothing fried, only fresh chicken, steak, and 90% lean ground beef. I can have shrimp or crab but it must be real (no imitation anything). Also, no butter, ketchup, alcohol, turkey, canned fruit or veggies, pork, cheese, milk...you get the picture. The diet makes me feel great. However, it is very hard to go out to eat. Brenda claims so much food has things injected into it that it is next to impossible to eat out. The only thing that I have found 100% successful is if I make her special salad dressing and just order lettuce at the restraunt. Sad, I know. But anyway, enough of that. I am down 2 and 1/2 pounds today, making my weight a whopping 223.

No comments:

Post a Comment