Saturday, August 21, 2010

I must have screwed up my days...

I am actually at my two week mark today so I screwed up my days somewhere. Not that it matters I just thought I would get myself straightened out. So yesterday I was down another pound and at 207. Then we went out to Red Lobster last night to celebrate Frederick being in 3rd grade. I got a side salad with fat free low sugar dressing on the side and only used 1 TBLS. I told Frederick whatever he did not eat of his Ultimate Feast I would finish. He ate 3/4 of his meal!! So I ate the rest not feeling deprived at all due to getting 2 bites of lobster, shrimp, crab and mashed potatoes. Nice! Aiden and Frederick split a huge piece of chocolate cake. I had none. Go me! So I weigh this morning...207! Same as yesterday, but I had a bit of a treat last night and managed to not go up. I didn't hit my weekly goal of 206, but I didn't blow it either when I easily could have. So tonight we are celebrating Scott's and Kyla's birthdays at a swanky restaurant. I am probably going to get a plain steak and do conditioning for a few days to cleanse my body again. Oh, and I have my mom's birthday celebration tomorrow!! And Aiden's in 5 days! Damn August birthdays! You people getting older is going to keep me fat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment