Thursday, September 23, 2010

MIA

As you probably know the reason I have been non-existent is due to lack of real dieting. It is so hard to do this after one or two screw ups. I'd been counting calories for awhile and would fluctuate between 1-3 lbs. I have been running at 5:30 every morning with the dog for the past 5 days. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I am probably going to start using this blog as a stress reliever when I feel like I want to eat junk instead. That was my original intent. Not these one liner updates. No offense to anyone out there, but I don't care if they get long winded or boring. I need this. I need an outlet separate from food. I will try to make it interesting, but I'm not promising anything. (211, still, again...whatever)

No comments:

Post a Comment