Thursday, December 9, 2010

Food sucks

I hate food. I hate it because I love it. I hate that we need it. I haven't weighed myself because I know it may push me over the edge. I feel like it is kinda pointless right now because I'm not in a good place and it will only depress me further. I am getting a plan in place for after the holidays which include therapy, healthy eating, exercise and possibly Weight Watchers with friends. I am focusing on the fact that very soon I will be doing something about it. There is just so much going on right now (I know these are excuses) but I am trying to be realistic. I know myself and know that until things settle down I'm going to be too wrapped up in that to focus on myself. Sometimes it sucks caring more about other people than you do yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment