Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 Down...

...100 to go. Probably pretty accurate but not gonna happen. Ultimately I want to lose between 80 and 90 lbs. This would put me at the low end of the stupid Dr. charts of what I should weigh. That would give me some room to grow. : ) My goal for this year is 40 lbs. If I can lose 40 in one year then I can lose another 40 next year. I have started running with Penny (the Dog) again and though it isn't a pretty sight it is doing us both some good. I am really hoping to run the 5 mile St. Patrick's Day run and then go for a reuben and Smithwicks to celebrate.

Weight Watcher meeting tonight. I'm weighing in though it will be worse than last time due to holiday parties, but I'm not running from the scale. I will take it like a woman, own every last roll and jiggle and do better on the scale next week. My goal for this week is 7 lbs total since it is my first week and most of it is water weight. I will let you know how that goes. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment