Monday, March 14, 2011

Jonsie checking in

Here I am ladies.  Recovering from the big party weekend.  Yikes what a ride!  I will blog more on my own blog later so go check that out after I get that posted.  So many miracles happened it was FANTASTIC!  More than I could EVER imagine!  I am still just coming down from the figurative high. 

I haven't jumped on a scale.  Mainly because I am afraid I will crush it.  Although I must tell you of a shocking moment.  My step daughter who I had not seen in awhile now (she lives in another town) sent me a truly amazing message after the party to say that I looked so good!  Her words: You look 10 years younger! 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am back on the figurative high again thinking about that one!  She is now my favorite step daughter!  LOL

Then I get a message from my other step daughter today saying how much she enjoyed the party AND staying after the next day to talk with us! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLUS she posted a message on facebook making reference to my younger daughters (step to her) referring to them as her LITTLE SISTERS which I have NEVER heard her refer to them in that manner! OMG this party was truly a HUGE experience!  SOOOOOO many bridges were finished being built!

So surely with all this it was ok that I ate 2 cupcakes last night and then I honestly will be eating the other 8 of them by myself in the next day or so because I am the only gluten free person in the house with the girls gone on vacation now.  That will be ok right??????????/  Justifying here.  I know.  BUT SCREW IT!  I NEED denial a little longer!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I am so happy for you and your family! And no, I am not going to let you make excuses. Stay away from the cupcakes. I only say this because I continue to make (what I feel are good) excuses to eat like crap. SO, bask in the afterglow of the party, but lay off the goodies! (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete