Wednesday, June 1, 2011

10lbs of Sugar

I've lost exactly 10 lbs in 1 week.  I'm happy, feel healthy and actually looking forward to continuing Brenda's diet.  It has gotten a lot easier after doing it for several days so it's just keeping up with that trend and not thinking about how long it'll take.  By the time school starts again I would like to be down 30lbs.  It's a realistic goal as long as I stay strong on Brenda's diet the duration of the summer.  I've done it before I can do it again.  And when I lose all of the weight I feel I need or want to, I am going to go back to Weight Watchers as my maintenance plan.  I love Weight Watchers, it's just not fast enough for how bad I feel about myself.  I want quick for now, and lasting for when I hate myself less.  Weight Watchers will allow me to maintain and live.  Brenda will get me there quicker.  And of course I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment