Friday, June 3, 2011

Holy Crap!

I went down 3.2 lbs from yesterday!!! I was so amazed/confused/flabbergasted that I kept moving the scale around the room thinking it was off balance, or something...anything but the truth.  I weighed, like, 6 times all over the house only to have the same # keep coming up!  I'm completely stoked.  It's funny because the etools for Weight Watchers (which expires soon since I ended my membership) advised me that I'm losing weight too quickly and that is unhealthy. 

Bullshit. 

I've talked to both of my Dr.'s about that and have learned a bunch watching Biggest Loser and reading health books that says it's okay to lose weight quickly as long as your body is getting the nutrients it needs, your not doing it by starving and you get enough exercise and rest.  I'm doing all of these things.  I eat when I'm hungry.  I stay away from processed foods.  I walk on the treadmill everyday.  And I do my best to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night.  In 8 days I have lost about 13.6 lbs.  (give or take an oz.)

I'm finally back in control and not thinking about food all the time.  I eat to live, not live to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment