Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yikes

Well, Elle is in need of encouragement! I blew it this weekend too. But, oh did food taste good! Monday I was back to 212. Ouch. Tues. I'm at 210. I'm hoping to be back at 208 tomorrow or Thurs. I am sick of shrimp, steak, and chicken. I know, I know, that sounds like food fit for kings right?!?! Well, not when it's the only thing you can eat, without bread, butter, or any other fatty delicious thing. On the bright side, even though I cheated this weekend, I actually looked forward to eating healthy and found myself throwing away half of my food uneaten. Good sign, I thought. Maybe I am finally getting the concept of enjoy the taste of your food, don't inhale a whole pound of it. Less is more! Three little words that pack so much power!!! (Unless you are talking about wine, in which case those words DO NOT apply!)

No comments:

Post a Comment