Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm a Weight Watcher!

Well, it's official. I joined weight watcher's tonight. I joined in the hopes of getting back on track, having a support system and being held accountable, because you bet your sweet ass if we're forking over $40 a month (which isn't bad) Aiden is going to make sure I get a sweet ass out of it!
: )
I love the leader of the group. She is older, not stick thin but very healthy looking, and she's funny. She made me laugh when, quite frankly, I just wanted to cry that I have let myself come to this. But I'm not going to dwell on the coulda, woulda, shoulda. I am going to move forward from this point on and not look back. I am not reporting my weight right now. When I get to a number I'm more comfortable with I will tell you what I started at. As for now just know that when I weigh in next week I am going to be at least one pound less than I am now! Join me on my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment