Wednesday, January 5, 2011

End Day 1

Day 1 of really trying again is coming to a close. I dieted like a Rock Star today!!...and I just made time to workout and did 3 miles of Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone. My legs are achy, my stomach is empty and I'm exhausted from having kids for 12 hours today, not to mention my own child who had homework and needed attention...I'm tired, but I feel really good. I'm proud of myself. Not only did I have a successful day where I didn't fall off the Sara Lee truck, I actually had a really good attitude about it the whole day. It's one thing to begrudgingly diet; it's quite another to do it with a smile...and I did. I also have 10 pts. left so after I finish this post I'm going to pour myself 4oz. of nondescript red wine and watch SVU and fall asleep dreaming of Christopher Meloni...mmm, Christopher Meloni....he's sounds better than food right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment