Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 1 (Officially) of Project Smaller *ss

Let's just say my weight is in the triple digits...; )Has been since I was, like...two. Well, not really, but it has been since I was in 8th grade. That's just it. That's why my adulthood in the last 12 years has been frustrating. I never had a weight problem until I started dating Aiden. Not that I blame him at all but that's when it really started. I went into the relationship at 141, 5'8 (is that right for ft. I always confuse the little marks for ft and inches. Anyway, if you think I was 5 inches tall, well then, who's the idiot?!) and here I sit at, well, not 141 lbs. As a child and teenager I was extremely active; opting for sports over girl scouts or other foofy girl stuff, until high school; then I poured myself into the Drama Club, Newspaper, Yearbook, Habitat for Humanity and my youth group so I never made time to eat which is why I was a 140 lbs the day I graduated from high school. I maintained that for almost two years before it started packing on. I was not an emotional eater. I am now. I don't really know when I became an emotional eater, or even why? This is something I have been trying to explore this recently. I'll let you know if I come up with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment