Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a new day. Today I was (trying) functioning on 2 hours of sleep. When I am that exhausted I can't eat for a good portion of the day due to my stomach and core feeling weak; by the time I can the rest of the day has sucked and I'm tired so I don't make good choices. I am fully aware of this and did it anyway. I also skipped my WW meeting tonight because I didn't want to drive with Frederick when I was this tired. It's not safe. So I nixed the diet today (didn't do as bad as I could have) and decided that tomorrow is a new day to start fresh after a good nights sleep. So I've taken my sleeping pill that I reserve for nights such as tonight and I'm ready to turn in. My goal for this week is still 7 lbs. I know I can do it and will!! Until tomorrow people....

No comments:

Post a Comment