Sunday, January 9, 2011

Water Wait

I have an obsessive habit of weighing myself several times throughout the morning to see if anything has changed on the scale. I only do this after I have used the restroom (I'll spare you details) several times trying to get rid of excess water weight and other...stuff. Waiting to record my "final" results usually does pay off, but I hate that I do this. I have tried to not obsess, but I have serious food issues. I know this! I have never denied it...at least, on this blog. I don't think anyone around me (other than Emily, who has some of the same issues) realizes just how screwed up my way of thinking about food, body image and the like, really are. I am seriously trying to work through them. I have signed up for a session on body image and compulsive eaters to hopefully give me some insight. I think it is next month. I'll let you know how that goes. Emily, would you care to join me? Call me. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment