Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eat Flesh

Going to Weight Watchers meeting for the first time in over a month!  I can't wait.  I'm ready to be back on track, feeling healthy, being in a better mood and feeling good about myself.  Even when I'm not losing weight, I tend to feel so much better about myself when I'm at least trying.  Going out to dinner first with Kyla, local sandwich shop that is very much like subway only everything is cut in front of you and it's fresher...Eat Fresh!...but not at Subway...support local businesses...I'm falling off my soap box now...and landing on my fat *ss...

*Frederick always says, "Eat Flesh," after he sees one of Subways commercials...disturbed kid...

1 comment:

  1. Please drag me along kicking and screaming.... I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete