Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

So as of yesterday morning I was down exactly 9 lbs in 9 days.  After splurging, eating all my pts plus almost all of the extra for the week, I am up 5.4 from yesterday! : ) Total water weight due to sodium and all the other junk I ate, but I still made better choices yesterday than I would have in the past.  So, I'm back on today, in control and not worried about shedding all of yesterday's gain.  I feel good.  I know all of this past year's weight is possible to get off.  I just have to be diligent and patient.  Here's to another fabulous Monday...(insert sarcasm, because I hate Mondays and they are going to be exceptionally tough to get through for the next 3 weeks.  And I have a sinus infection...again! Suckish.  Fill you in tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment