Thursday, May 5, 2011

Somethings wrong...

Not sure what but trying to figure it out.  So, I hoped that if I wrote it down then I would "get" it and could attack it. 

I am tired. OVER tired.  Not because I can't sleep but because I am tired. I have KONKED out the last 2 nights to the point I don't hear a soul.  And I usually am easily wakened.

I am jittery.  Not sure if it's because I am low sugar or what but that's what it reminds me of.  I am actually feeling like I will vomit if I eat sweets.  I am not craving them at all. 

I am dizzy. I am exhausted. I am sleepy. I am shaky. And I feel sorta sick to my stomach.  All I want to eat is a chef salad. 

What's that sound like? 

Wondering what's wrong with me here... Jonesie....

1 comment:

  1. Here are a few things that come to mind to question (but I am certainly no where near being a Dr.): Low Blood Sugar, Thyroid issues, Iron deficiency or Dehydration. Or maybe all of the above! I have no freakin clue! Hope you feel better though!

    ReplyDelete