Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disappointed

I'm a little disappointed right now. I weighed first thing this morning and had went up 1.6 lbs from yesterday. Yesterday I had went down 2.4 from the day before which was up from the day before that. Ya follow?...me neither. Anyway, the point is I'm yo-yo ing between this same 2 lbs since last week. I have been staying at or under my points, doing better with water and staying active...so what gives?! Is it because I was down 7 lbs last week and my body is evening out? I dig, if that's it. If it's not then I go back to, "what gives"? I have a meeting tonight but I am not weighing in because it's either gonna be up from last week or the same. I will go and weigh in on Thurs. which is an official week since my last one. We'll see what the next 2 days hold. Of course I'll let you know, and then I'll comment to myself since no one seems to exist past the voices in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment