Friday, April 29, 2011

6.0 and Counting

As the title suggests, I am down 6 lbs (*BB).  I am so stoked!!!  In 3 days I have managed to shed 6 lbs and not be deprived.  In fact, last night, I was a little too not deprived of Vodka...I had fun, didn't get drunk drunk, but my body does feel the vodka this morning so that tells me it was too much.  Oh well, it's nice to indulge once in a while.  The point is, I was able to do that, eat Chinese take out with the fam and still lose another 1.2 lbs from yesterday.  Like I said, I'm stoked!!!  All I want is to be able to where my tiny (yes, some were actually smalls and mediums, which is tiny compared to lg and xlg) clothes again.  I have refused to buy more fat clothes so I officially have 2 outfits I've worn for almost a year.  Seriously....it's sad.  I don't want to be sad anymore.  Everything in my life is working out the way I want it too.  I don't want their to be one exception.  So I'm doing my best.  Brenda by day, Weight Watchers by night.  6 lbs baby! Don't be hatin!

2 comments:

  1. GO GIRL GO!

    And fuck you again!

    GO GIRL! GO TAKE A SHIT and see how much you lose today! I'm jealous!

    Jonesie~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6.2 Baby!!!! And even Weight Watchers recognized! Woot-woot!! (fist pump in the air) I am so happy I could...well, shit! : )

    ReplyDelete