Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bullsh*t!

I would like to say that scales suck ass!  I have been perfect all week.  I have stayed within my pts., meaning last night, when we were at 54th Street, I didn't eat any fries, gringo dip and got a salad without cheese, chips or ranch which is what it comes with.  I stayed out of all the sweets and chips at the memorial service and only ate a small pc of veggie sandwich (which was really good, so not complaining too much).  And the scale this morning is up 2.8 lbs.  Now, I haven't gone to bathroom yet, but I don't think I can poop almost 3 lbs!  Sick!  I'm just frustrated a little.  I know 2nd week goes much worse than 1st week, but I have been doing so well that I was hoping to avoid 2nd week stagnancy.  No such luck.  I weigh in tomorrow, so today is only going to be fruit, veggies and lean meat with butt tons of lemon water.  Then I'll reset tomorrow.  It'll be fine.  I'm not losing my zeal, just venting ya'll.  I'll keep ya updated on the poop.  Keep your fingers crossed that my husband is right and I really am full of shit. 

1 comment: